Made from luxurious Japanese fabric and lined with buttery satin featuring a hand-painted watercolor motif commissioned exclusively for Madison / Savile, our Tuxedo Blazer is a bold yet graceful garment elevating any look to the level of iconic. Expertly tailored design features include sharp shoulders, a jacquard shawl lapel, five functional pockets, and a nipped-in waist that creates a flattering silhouette. A single center back vent ensures a range of comfortable movement. Sexy, strong, and feminine, the Tuxedo Blazer really can do it all—and looks damn good while doing it.
Details We Love
- "Unstoppable & Fierce" affirmation inscribed on the inside
- Satin lining featuring an original watercolor swan motif representing bold and gracefulness, commissioned from a female artist
- 3 inner pockets, including one smaller pocket to keep your pen or lip gloss handy
- 2 outer pockets that can be adapted from welt pockets to pocket flaps
- Single button closure
- Functioning sleeve buttons
- Wrinkle resistant, two-way stretch fabric
- Jacquard shawl lapel
- Inside collar jacquard detail
- Single center back vent
- Tailor friendly - the body of the blazer features a wider seam allowance for easy alterations
- Tailored Fit. Our size 2 fits like a standard 0-2. We recommend sizing up for a looser fit.
- Model is 5'9" wearing a size 2. Chest: 32"-34". Shoulders: 14 3/8". Sleeves: 23". Length: 22"
- See our Size Guide to find your perfect fit
- Made in the USA
- Dry Clean Only
- Shell: Polyester 62%, Rayon 33%, Polyurethane 5%
- Lining: Elastic Satin 100% Polyester
- Jacquard: 100% Polyester
Pre-Order: Delivery will be 6-8 weeks.
As we produce in small batches it takes a little longer to collect orders before our skilled ateliers can start making our blazers.
We thank you for your patience as we do our part together to reduce our footprint on the environment. Our promise to you is to continuously evaluate ways to improve our process and find ways to fulfill your order as quickly as we can while being conscientious to the environment.