Our grey mini checked Boyfriend Blazer is our signature Boyfriend Blazer lined with a hand-painted watercolor swan motif commissioned exclusively for Madison / Savile. Featuring a relaxed feminine silhouette and a slightly looser fit than our Classic Blazer, our Boyfriend Blazer gives you the room you need to take up space. Move your arms freely without feeling the limiting pull of fabric stretching across your back and effortlessly roll up the sleeves thanks to elegant slits at the wrists. With five functional pockets, two-way stretch, a buttery satin lining, and our signature affirmations inscribed on the inside, The Boyfriend Blazer will quickly become the most-worn piece in your wardrobe.
Details We Love
- "Unstoppable & Fierce" inscribed inside
- Sleeve slits
- Three inner functioning pockets, including one for your phone and one smaller pocket to keep your pen or lip gloss handy
- Two outer functioning welt pockets
- No button closure
- Wrinkle-resistant, two-way stretch fabric
- Satin lining featuring an original watercolor swan motif representing bold and gracefulness commissioned from a female artist
- Tailor-friendly: the body and sleeves of the blazer feature a wider seam allowance for easy alterations
- Our Boyfriend Blazer is designed to have a looser, relaxed fit. We recommend sizing down for a slimmer fit. Our size 2 fits like a standard 2-4
- Model is 5'9" and wears a size 2. Chest: 32"- 34" Shoulders: 14 3/8" Sleeves: 23" Length: 26"
- See our Size Guide to find your perfect fit
- Made in the USA
- Dry Clean Only. (Only when needed)
- Shell: Polyester 62%, Rayon 33%, Polyurethane 5%
- Lining: Elastic Satin 100% Polyester
Pre-Order: Delivery will be 6-8 weeks.
As we produce in small batches it takes a little longer to collect orders before our skilled ateliers can start making our blazers.
We thank you for your patience as we do our part together to reduce our footprint on the environment. Our promise to you is to continuously evaluate ways to improve our process and find ways to fulfill your order as quickly as we can while being conscientious to the environment.